How to get around the missing user groups issue
- Go to 'Groups' at the bottom menu tabs
- First select the filter for the group you want to restore
- Example: If you are missing a sheep group, select the 'Sheep' quick filter at the top of the group screen.
- In the search bar at the top, type nospecies:
- Note: This is case sensitive, type exactly as shown (don't forget the colon!)
- Your missing groups will show here, view each group by pressing the (>) button. By viewing the group on the selected filter, this will apply the species to the group selected and you'll be able to see your groups as normal through the group screen.
Note: You'll only need to do this once for each group that is missing