Adding a new device to your iLivestock account to data share
- On the current 'Master' device, go to Data Share and select 'Publish Database'
- Download iLivestock (https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ilivestock/id605684529) on the new device and login using existing credentials (email and password)
- Go to 'iLivestock Online' and enter 6 digit uppercase alpha character code in 'Enter Code'
- Go to 'Datashare', the device will be in 'Slave' mode and select 'Refresh Database'. This will "pull" all the data across from the existing device onto the new device
- Go to 'My Account' on www.ilivestock.co.uk and login using email and password
- Click on 6 digit uppercase alpha character code which is highlighted in blue and then click on 'Set as Master' next to the new device
Tip: At the point of setting the new device as 'Master' it would be worthwhile giving each device a nickname as the unique ID used to reference each device automatically is not recognisable!