How to pair the Agrident stick readers
Any time when you start the app, you'll need to pair your stick reader.
- Enable Bluetooth on your device
- Start up iLivestock and switch on your stick reader
- Navigate to the 'Admin' menu tab at the bottom
- Select 'EID Readers' and then 'Scan BLE' (iLivestock will start searching for your device)
- The device name will appear, confirming its connection, and the bar at the top of the app will turn blue
Make sure your reader setting is 'BLE' - You can check this on the stick reader:
- Interface Setup
- Set BT Profile > BLE
Tip: iLivestock has 3 colours to tell you what accessories are connected to your app.
Pink - eWeigh only
Blue - Stick reader only
Green - eWeigh & Stick reader
If your device is struggling to find your stick reader, check your Bluetooth permissions!
Note: We do not support the 'Continuous Read' function from the stick reader and the iLivestock 'Auto Record' mode together.