A simple guide on weighing with eWeigh
WeighingThis display shows what eWeigh will look like with no stick reader attached, this is for search and select purposes. To find out more about weighing combined with a stick reader, have a look here!
- Informative display while weighing:
- Never Lock - Beneficial if you just want a rough estimated weight. Select 'Never Lock' and load the animal in to the platform, no need to select an animal or record
- Zero Scales will reset the scale and eWeigh state
- iLivestock floating action button - here you can add a new animal while weighing
- Once the weight is stable, and if an animal has been selected, then you'll move to the screen below ↓
- Record will save the the weight against that animal and will display as the most recent recorded metric
- Reweigh button will flash if the weight that's locked in has changed by 20% either up or down. Click here to find out more!
- iLivestock floating action button - here you can view the animal that has the weight locked against it!