How to find the level of charge left in your eWeigh
- Switch your eWeigh on and pair with the app
- Navigate to the 'eWeigh' menu tab at the bottom
- Select 'eWeigh Registration'
- A battery voltage of 4200mV means fully charged, low battery will be shown as 2200mV
- We recommend charging eWeigh overnight for full charge (approx 10 hours)
- When charging, both the 'Battery Low' and 'External Power Connected' lights will always illuminate, even if fully charged. The best way to check if it's fully charged is to connect it to the app and check the voltage as instructed above!