How to register movements/sales for single cattle/groups
- View the animal you wish to relocate
- Press the iLivestock button and select 'Compliance' and then 'Movement'
- From here, you can select either Sale / Movement / Movement Internal
- A form should appear for you to fill in the appropriate details
- Press 'Save' and you will then be taken back to the Animal Summary
- Scroll down to the 'Events' header, and press the (i) button to view the form
- From here you can email/share the movement or sale form
- Add the animals you wish to move together to a group of its own
- View the group you are moving
- Press the floating action button and select 'Movement'
- Copy steps above from 3 to 7!
You'll need to notify the cattle movement service of your sale/movement.
You can do this by:
- Going to 'Admin', and then 'Reporting'
- Select 'CTS Operations', and then 'Register Movements'
If you want to check the CTS status of the animal, simply view the animal summary, and scroll down until you see a header that says 'External Databases'. Anything from CTS/BCMS will appear here! If you want to find out more about BCMS/CTS colour coding on cattle, have a look here!