How to change the baudrate using the app.
If you are having trouble importing large groups of EID numbers into iLivestock then please follow the below steps to solve it. The issue is coming from the Agrident reader settings and the only way to fix it is to to change a setting on the reader.
1. On a Windows Laptop / PC, go to https://agrident.com/support/download-manuals-and-software/ and download the AW300 or AWL 200 software.
2. Once you have installed the program, select "Reader Settings Options".
3. Tick the box that says "Show All Settings" - As seen in picture below:
4. Press OK and go back to "Reader Settings", select Bluetooth from the list and go down to "Bluetooth Baudrate" and select "38400".
Note: Remember to press "Upload" once you have done this!
5. Connect the reader to your device, and the issue should be gone!